This is purely a default of the browser. For example, Chrome maximum bitrate is 2 MB and goes with a lower quality averaging 500Kb. We don’t control on our side as it depends on connectivity and browser. This RTCP feedback is sent every 100 msecs by default, but it is dynamically adapted to use 5% of the available bandwidth (min value is 50 msecs and max is 250 msecs).
Articles in this section
- How are videos sent/received? Is the connection always through a cloud server or will it peer to peer the connection once the basic connection is established?
- Can we restrict the maximum bandwidth per connection or prevent the use of resolutions above a certain point?
- What are the bandwidth estimates for the video traffic for each of the common resolutions?
- What are the minimum requirements to use the OTB platform?
- What Ports will I need to open to enable the OTB Widget and Portal?