The below functionality will be deployed to the production environment under the June 1, 2018 release.
1. Activate and Deactivate Groups
- While modifying an existing group, users now have the option to either make the group Activate or Inactive.
- When updating the groups, users will need to refresh the screen/app in order for the changes to take effect.
2. Group Ordering
- Group names can now be ordered by priority with 1 being the highest priority
- It is possible to have multiple 1’s as a priority, in which cases the Group Ordering will then be prioritized alphabetically.
3. Camera Resolution
- Camera quality for the Customer/Client now accepts 480p resolution.
- Additional error messaging has been put in place for missing hardware (camera/microphone).
4. Email Updates
- Additional fields have been added to the Save and Email functionality.
- Date of the video chat.
- Time of the video chat
- Duration of the video chat
- Email of the Client/Customer
- Phone Number of the Client/Customer
- Question and Feedback Response of the Agent (not the Client/Customer)
5. Email Links
- Email links to reset passwords and adding a new agent to establish a password have been reduced from 2 links to 1 link in order to reduce Spam emails.