Our latest release includes the following upgrades to admin reporting:
- (NEW) Summary Reporting: This is a graphical representation of "consult history" to show you by date range (defaulted to 30 days) of the following:
- Total Calls (accepted + canceled + invalid)
- Accepted Calls (calls where a video chat was started)
- Canceled Calls (calls where the end users canceled the video chat prior to it being accepted OR the video chat was missed and the end user waited through all hold messaging but never connected)
- Invalid Calls (calls where the end user never connected to the queue and received an error message prior to connected, i.e. they didn't have a web camera, non-supported browser etc.)
- Average Duration (average video talk time across all accepted calls)
- In addition, you will see bar charts for an average agent and customer survey rating. This is the average when either an end user and/or agent completed the survey.
- (NEW) Agent Reporting: This reporting allows you to see by a licensed agent the above metrics from summary reporting for the selected duration. Notable additional features:
- The agent's filter allows you to select one, many and/or all agents in which you want to compare.
- The agent's filter will only show active agents that have calls during the date range in which you select. If an agent does not show in the drop down this means they did not have video calls during this timeframe.
- The .csv file export will export exactly what is on the screen in relation to date and agent filters.
- The customer and agent rating is for individual agent ratings based on only completed surveys for that agent.
Note: Upgrade "groups" reporting will be in a September release. Stay tuned