Are you having trouble seeing calls in the queue? It could be one of these 4 issues:
1. Your account is set to unavailable
- You can tell if your account is set to unavailable if you have a red hyphen in the top right panel.
- Click the red hyphen and set your account to available, you should have a blue checkmark instead of the red hyphen.
2. I'm seeing a pause symbol
- This means the video call didn't connect.
- This can happen when an external user cancels the call, or another person answered the call.
- Sign out of the portal and sign back in to reset your session.
- You should see blue checkmark when you sign back into the portal.
3. I'm seeing a block symbol
You're using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Switch to a supported browser: Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
4. Not seeing group calls
- You may not be assigned to the right group. Please check with your admin and your profile to see if you are assigned to the right group.
- Once you receive the correct group, log out, refresh the page, and log back in.