If you receive the error message No Answer! The user is no longer available the video chat session you are trying to connect with has ended. This occurs in these scenarios:
1. External user ended the session
If the external user ends the video chat request while waiting by clicking cancel in the widget
The status will be invalid in consult history but have a duration (the amount of wait time before abandoning).
- Escalate to your Admin to see the appropriate wait time to allow the user to reconnect.
- If the user inputs their contact information, it will appear in your consult history. Refer to your company's policy on if or how to contact the user through external channels (email or phone).
2. Another internal user accepted the session
- Someone else in your group picked it up/accepted before you did
- This will occur in a group call scenario or if an external use waits longer than the dedicated wait time.
3. You're trying to accept an old session or the video session is still in use
- You may be trying to connect to an old, timed-out session.
- The previous session may still be in use.
- This occurs when you are connecting in an old browser window or tab.
- Sign out and close all tabs or windows with your portal. Sign in to a new session.