Are you using another browser window or program but still don't receive notifications of an incoming call? You need to do the following depending on your browser.
- Click the lock icon next to the URL
- Click the dropdown menu to Allow Notifications
- Reload the page
- You will now receive notifications
- Click the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences".
- Select the "Websites" tab.
- Click on "Notifications".
- You can choose to either "Allow" or "Deny" alerts by the website, click "Allow".
- Click the "Firefox" menu, select "Preferences".
- Click on "Privacy & Security".
- Scroll down to "Permissions"
- Select "Settings..." on "Notifications".
- Enter the website URL in the Search field for the site that you want to access your camera.
- Press "Enter"